Our body requires minerals, nutrients and a balance in order to stay healthy and sound and in this connection each and every component plays its respective roles.
Carbohydrate is also one of the important nutrients that is required to keep the body strong and energetic. Supporting you with a strong immune system it helps the body to stay healthy and maintain the pace of growth. The carbohydrates present in the body are converted into glucose releasing energy to encourage the health and well being of a person. So when there is deficiency of carbohydrates the immediate outcome is weakness.
In case of absence of carbohydrate the fats inside your body are burnt causing many health implications. Today, many of you want to lose weight faster and gain a toned body and in the process suffer serious adverse eefects. Some of the bad effects are as follows:
1) Fatigue- When there is inadequate amount of carbohydrate in the body there is lack of energy, making you ill causing fatigue and deteriorating your health.
2) Malnourish- Low carbohydrate diet tend to deprive your body of the necessary nutrients essential for maintaining the well being of a person results are you suffer from malnutrition.
3) Cholesterol- When there is lack of carbohydrates in your system the protein rich food and contents leads to increase in cholesterol and causes heart disease.
4) Osteoporosis- Low carbohydrate products are high in protein which tends to flush out the calcium from your body and make your bones weak and tender.
5) Heart Diseases- Higher intake of protein leads to several heart diseases. The ketone increases the level of insulin and leads to problems in the functions of your heart.
6) Bad breath- You may also suffer from bad breath. The presence of ketone causes bad breath in many people.
7) Digestive problems- Lack of carbohydrates implies low intake of fibrous food which leads to irregular bowels. Results are the body suffers from constipation and other digestive disorders.
8) Ketosis- Lack of carbohydrates increases the production of ketone aggravating the functions of the kidney. This acidic molecule makes it hard for the kidney to function effectively.
Thus Lack of carbohydrates results in headache, increases your fat, loss of water content, nausea and many other factors which affects the overall well being of your body. Not only this, it also hampers the cognitive functions as well. Therefore, if you are planning to go on dieting, don’t eliminate the carbohydrates but maintain the balance. That would be the safer alternative.