Give your day a healthy start with a hot cup of green tea.
The chilling breeze kissing your cheeks, the comfort of your throne, the breath taking view of early morning from your window, are more add-ons along with the hot served cup of green tea. When you inhale the sensational aromas of the tea, you sense the ground-breaking contentment and exhale a profound sigh of respite.
How is Green Tea Useful?
Researchers claim that green tea can keep you as fit as fiddle or even better. Green tea can assist you with faster weight loss as suggested by studies. This is because the tea is a great metabolism booster and can assist you with easy calorie burning. The consumption of the tea enhances your fat burning process and also puts a stop to your frequent hunger pangs resulting in suppressed appetite.
How Does Green Tea Help in Faster Weight Loss?
- Green tea is an excellent fat burner and help with the regulation of glucose in body by keeping a check on body’s blood sugar levels.
- There is an enzyme in our body called amylase which is responsible for converting starch into sugar and you can get this by sipping on the tea. This leads to cutting down of the excess sugar level in the body.
- Also, green tea helps in increasing metabolic rate to assist with faster fat burning.
- Catechin present in the body helps in lowering the surplus cholesterol levels and you can get this from the tea.
- Green tea helps in suppressing your appetite and inhibits the release of fatty acids and leads to overall weight loss.
- Caffeine is in lesser amount in green tea than in coffee and thus it acts more on kick starting your metabolism and is an efficient product for weight loss.
- Also, the Theanine present in green tea assist in inducing relaxation, causing the feeling of overall well being.
- The appropriate intake of green tea is 3 to five cups in a day as suggested by many Chinese homeopathic practitioners.
Getting shifted from a fat full diet to a fat free diet is a smart move to cut the intake of excessive calories. Thus, it not just helps in faster weight loss but also with maintaining overall health. A fit body maintains healthy cardiovascular health and prevents you from multiple diseases. To enhance the benefits driven from consumption of green tea, avoid refined sugar and Trans-fats from your daily diet.