Chapped & crack lips are the common problem these days. Experts say that lips are actually the most sensitive part of the body and needs extra care. If you want soft and plumy lips so give proper care to your dry and cracked lips.
Chapped lips are the result of lack of Vitamin A, B, C and riboflavin. Vitamin A is very important in diet. Lips look so un-impressive when they are chapped and cracked. Saliva is a kind of enzymes which is the leading cause of cracked lips. Saliva causes bacteria, resulting itching and irritation on lips. Sometime lip-gels also effects negatively and results in chapped lips.
If you have chapped and scaly lips with dead skin chipping out then fist of all hydrate your lips. Regular moisturizing is the best way to hydrate your dry lips. According to various health and beauty experts– drinking ample water at least 7 to 8 glasses a day keeps your body hydrated and your moisture level balanced. Try to add good nutritional food and healthy living style to your everyday life.
Effects of Chapped, Dry and Cracked Lips-
- Lack of moisture on the lips
- Bleeding from the lips
- Lips look dry, red and rough
- More sensitivity onto the lips
- Burning and itching sensation of the lips
Causes of Chapped Dry and Cracked Lips:
- Cosmetic allergy
- Kawasaki disease
- Lack of vitamin A, B, C and riboflavin
Homemade treatment for Chapped, Dry and Cracked Lips are really useful to get rid of this annoying condition. Some are as follows-
- If you have dry, chapped and cracked lips it means your body is going through lack of enough hydration. Application of butter onto the lips is effective to moisturize the lips.
- Drink plenty of water to remain your body system hydrated.
- Avoid sucking and biting your lips.
- Enough intake of vitamin A, B, C and riboflavin is the great source to get soft and kissable lips.
- Aloe Vera is the best treatment to reduce the cracked lips. Direct usage of Aloe Vera gel on your lips is literally helpful.
- Stay away from excess smoking because it causes dry lips.
All these homemade remedies are extremely helpful to eliminate the problem of chapped lips. Regular use of these remedies will give you fruitful within a few days. You can also contact your medical practitioner.