Anticipation of something to turn up with expectations soaring high raises tiny goose bumps on your skin.
When the anticipation persists your stress level too rises up making your goose bumps turn into puddles of germs soaked up in sebum scarring your skin with an onslaught of acne. It all may sound a bit gross but the truth can not be refuted that easily.
To make sense settle on this volatile surface of your skin adopt the following tricks:
- The best bet is to not touch the bumps. The more you touch it, the more are the chances of the skin around the zit tearing or contaminating with germs. Believe me the pus and a tiny pop of blood makes your skin a battleground charred with a slaughtered carcass of all the anticipation and excitement that precede it.
- The next bit is to stay aloof from the chemical based commercial products. These glue your pockets with their earnings by making you continue using these products which seldom provide complete results. Why take risk when you can do the same at home without paying a single penny!
- Natural remedies are the secret to a number of skin ailments. Go natural and explore the best ways to remove acne bumps and clean up your skin. Ingredients like lemon juice, cucumber juice, slice of a garlic clove, honey and ea tree oil, pick any or combine any use it on your zit and let the pop fizz out within 72 hours.
- Exercising is a great way to let no acne pester you. Working out makes you sweat out all the excess waste from your body which only clogs up. It is important to take a bath and clean up yourself after every session of workout. You will feel refreshed and relaxed and so will your skin.
- Sleep, for teenagers, is as important as working out for athletes. Adequate sleep will wash away stress and tensions. Rest helps you keep yourself active and energetic. This way your skin too will get plenty of time to refurbish itself.
Be it tension, excitement, fear or any extreme emotional upheaval most of the time it all results in skin eruptions most of the time with in teens. So the next time, tiny bumps, zits and nicks appear on your skin, better settle yourself with these easy and convenient acne removal tips.
Natural remedies not only save time but your pocket money as well. So why waste yourself over those expensive products?