Blackheads are the dark black dots on your nose that appear after your acne is cleared up.
They sometimes appear by their own also but mostly after acne. Blackheads are really a trouble, as they are not easy to get rid of them. Blackheads occur due to sebum produced by sebaceous glands. They mostly appear on oily faces.
Blackheads are mostly white in color but when they get exposed to dirt and germs the color changes to black. Sometimes they even appear yellow. Blackheads are more tempting to remove than pimples. Unlike pimples, it is sometimes a tedious affair as they leave pores on your nose and face. They mostly appear on chin, nose and forehead.
These marks mostly appear on your skin when you are a teenager. When you grow there are some hormonal changes in your body due to which these marks and spots appear. Blackheads are like cellulites that everyone has even our models and celebs. Though some blackheads are removed by cleansers but the hard ones always stay. They are sometimes so deeper in the skin that makes them invisible.
Blackhead should be removed in a proper manner or it may damage your skin. Often people are found squeezing the blackheads which forms the pore in the skin leading to pimple formation.
Different ways if blackhead removal
- Before you go for blackheads removal, take a steam first. Now you can squeeze the part and blackheads will be removed easily. If still you find it difficult leave the blackhead as it may pain and leave a pore. Sometimes there is a blood clot too. As mentioned above the blackhead removal may sometimes leave pores leading to pimples. So try to remove them through simple cleanser only. You can also use scrub to remove it.
- Blackheads removal stripes are also best to remove them. They are easily available in the market and are not very expensive.
- Nowadays there are certain tools that help in removing the blackheads but found expensive. Some blackhead removal metal sticks are also found in the medical stores they are used by beauticians to remove them. Going to beauty clinics is a good option.
- It is advisable to all to wash your face by a good face wash, before you go to sleep and apply some cream on it. This will always help in keeping your face dirt free, restricting blackheads.
- Sometimes a soft georgette cloth also works. You can put georgette on your nose and rub it two three times, you will find blackheads coming out. Try this formula it has worked on many.
Try these means and ways to get rid of bleak heads and make your skin clean clear and smooth!